Below The Line
RECOGNISING WHEN YOU’RE ————————————————— “BELOW THE LINE”
Here are 7 indicators that will assist you in recognising you are being “below the line”. • You feel you have little or no control over your present circumstances.
• You find yourself blaming others and pointing fingers.
• Your discussions of problems focus more on what you can’t do rather than what you can do.
• You avoid dealing with the toughest issues you face.
• You make excuses.
• You waste time and energy “boss or colleague bashing”.
• You view the world with a pessimistic attitude.
How do you operate???